Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Future

I am posting this blog from a sweet lady named Mary Canada from ALZTalk.org.
The Future
6:38 AM on Mar. 13, 2008

Once in awhile I'll let myself think about the future, and what it's going to be like, if the cure doesn't arrive soon. I've chatted to enough caregivers over the past two years, and heard what their loved ones are going through....to know what exactly is ahead for me and many others, if the cure isn't soon here. A friend sent me this lovely website that I'd like to share with you.

http://www.parentswish.com

http://www.alzinfo.org/alztalk/blog_entry.php?user=MaryCanada&blogentry_id=17

**this is the very reason why I am committed to being the caregiver to my Mother. Many blessing to all who have this path to walk before them.

With much love and respect,

Rainbow



1 comment:

X-Ray Your Soul-1 said...

RAINBOW! This is tooooooo AWESOME everything here is GREAT! You are such a wonderful JOY, and have such a good heart. I Love You. Thank You For Being YOU!!!! My Sister!!!